FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 13 March 2012

OOTD


Hello my loves. 
I haven't posted an outfit of the day in forever so thought i would spoil you, haha. 
I've been so busy lately, it was my birthday on the 2nd of this month.. 21 at last! I had taken some birthday photos but just didn't get the time to post, although I still plan to post something birthday related! 
I was in Birmingham all day yesterday as my sister had her graduation from uni (well done em!). 
I haven't done a haul post in a while either so I'm thinking I might do a recent purchases post as I don't ment to 'bulk' shop anymore. 

Anyway I hope everyone has been good? 

Dress - River Island / Leggings - Primark / Jacket - New Look

6 comments:

  1. That dress is to die for! Happy belated birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed you! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com Thanks so much!

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that dress is gorgeous!!!x

    ReplyDelete