FOLLOWERS

Thursday 22 December 2011

It's Almost Christmas!!


THREE DAYS TO GO!!!
I'm a little alot excited. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone, to think this time last year I was three months pregnant and very sick. I've been waiting since before last christmas for this christmas, the very first with my little girl! I can hardly believe its almost here...


 
A few of her presents. I would have loved to take a picture of all the presents I have got her but I ran out of the princess wrapping paper (I had four rolls of it) you can see a few present in other paper, but hadn't wrapped them all when I took this. I'll take pictures once they're all done and post a christmas post after the big day with some pictures. It felt so lovely to buy her lots of things and wrap them all up ready for her.


She has two of these hanging on the tree now, both different of course. I think they're both so cute.



I can't wait!!
Are you all ready for christmas?

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post. & I love that coke bottle! Is it real? Hahahaa! Hope you have a fab Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW look at all her presents! How cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cute wrapped up presents! :)

    I'm ready for Christmas, sadly I still have not gotten my boyfriend anything yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I have an advent calendar too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowza! Cannot get over how beautiful that picture of the christmas tree was! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete