FOLLOWERS

Friday 6 May 2011

Time For A Quickie?


Hey Guys.

I've been non-stop busy this week and I'm exhausted. I only have a little bit of time to do a post before i help my boyfriend burn wood (cut from the trees) and clean up, hence the title. But thought I'd post a quick little update, I am going to aim to get another Haul post done by today or tomorrow.

I've been working all week which is really hard at 8 months pregnant but I'm getting through, I'll be taking my maternity leave once my baby girl is here so I can spend lots of time with her. She has everything she needs now so thats a whole load of stress I'm now free from.

Its my sisters 22nd birthday tomorrow. She left with her friends this morning from Paris, where she will be spending it till Sunday night. I'm a little sad as me and my boyfriend were spose to be going (I've only been once!) but of course this was planned before i was pregnant and at 8 months i don't think it would be the best idea. I wrapped her pressie in this cute paper which matched her card..



Thats about it for now. I wont bover talking to you about what i brought this week as I'll do a post on that..

xo.

1 comment: