FOLLOWERS

Saturday 26 March 2011

27 Weeks Pregnant 3D scan + OOTD

I Had A 3D Scan Done!!
Okay so i know i had this post planned for Wednesday BUT i ended up not having the scan till Thursday evening and was working all day Friday which is why its late!
But I'm going to do my outfit first ..


As i am now a week away from being 7 months pregnant, nothing fits!!! :(
I know I'm still quite small for how far i am but seriously all my dresses are now like tops and I'm actually a little fed up of wearing leggings!
I wore this really simple outfit of Jeggings (New Look), black tank top (ASOS), Shoes (ASOS) and i wore this necklace (River Island) to add a little something to it. I threw a waterfall jacket over the top but forgot to picture!

On to the scan..

So i had my 3D scan booked for Tuesday evening which i was really excited about, i even got there early! But unfortunately baby was not in the mood for a scan, she settled herself for a sleep with the cord infront of her face and refused to move. I was sent out for a walk and fizzy drink and brang back in, she still wasn't having any of it. So i was sent out again to walk up and down the stairs and jump up and down (which isn't so easy anymore) completely wore myself out and she still hadn't moved stubborn little thing!
So anyway they rebooked for Thursday evening but thankfully she was in a better mood and was very well behaved! The scan was done as a 4D so she was moving and pulling faces the whole time and i bought 10 pictures which were froze from the scan, but I'll just show you one of her having a yawn..


I know its abit of a blur, coz they're froze i guess as the scan itself was much clearer.
She looks like her daddy and weighs 2 pounds!

xo.

6 comments:

  1. you look really pretty and your baby is cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is so cute! <3
    congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur so adorable and teeny all three of my sisters are pregnant right now and u reminded me of them. I hope i stay the same weight wen im pregnant haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow so pretty! :) and you are such a beautiful mummy :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes.. And congratulations, i hope everything with the pregnancy is going well! :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry but you have the CUTEST little bump ever. When I'm pregnant one day I want to look like you - you're tiny still! I know you probably don't feel it but you truly are :) so glad everythings going well for you :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete