FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Elf.


Hey Ladies.
Hope everyones doing well. I've had the worst sickness and cant eat a thing. My doctors told me aslong as im drinking alot of juices the baby will be fine without food.. for now, but if it carries on i will have to go to hospital to be put on a drip. So fingers crossed i can start eating again soon! I haven't been able to eat for days now so im feeling very weak.
My parcel from Elf managed to cheer me up a little this morning though ;)
Excuse the dog hairs in the pics, he just lays everywhere..
Im not writing any prices as i just looked and everything i got was £1.50!
I really like Elf, i think they have great products at low prices. The only thing i would i dislike about them is i do think some of their products are very different colours to the colours they're shown as on the website. I've put the colours of two products (end two) from the website underneath the actual product itself. Let me know what you think. 



Nail Polish in Lilac


Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Black Bandit


Conditioning Lip Balm in Orange Creme


(sorry about the flash)
Conditioning Lip Balm in Blackberry Creme


Left to Right
Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips
Liquid Lipstick in Rasberry
Lip Gloss in Blossom




Lip Gloss in Berry Pop



xo.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet like rich chocolate from godiva...
    Running off my tongue like syrupy strawberry drippings...
    My Coco Chanel...a special blend...


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're ok babee! Get well soon! I'm so glad you did a review on elf as ive been wanting to buy from them so much! I'm gonna have to pop over to their website now. And I agree about the colours not being the same as the website.. Meehhh. I'm loving the liquid lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should try their mineral blush :) it's pretty awesome. I made a review about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ELF. Some of the products are bit hit and miss but I dont think anyone cares because its so cheap. I love the colour selection of nail polish they have, I have to get the lilac one you've got, its gorgeous :)

    http://www.emmalouisehoworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete