FOLLOWERS

Saturday 25 September 2010

Its Saturday!

Hey Girls.
I know im not blogging as much as i was before, my work days have changed :( sorry.
Anyway i've heard loads about Tweezerman (who do things like nail products too) and finally thought it was time to give them a go. I've only ever heard great things about them so im hopeful they'll be great. I got the mini size for my 'testing' haha.. I'll probably get a bigger pair at some point if i really like them.
I got these cute poka dot ones which come in a case to store them away safely (they all come with this) It would be really useful if you want to take them somewhere if your bag.
These ones were £12 as they are mini. Bigger sizes are £20 onwards.


I got this cute little bow ring from Oasis too.
I reallly want a bow necklace to match but haven't found one i really like yet.



xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment