FOLLOWERS

Wednesday 15 September 2010

FUN EYES MAKEUP LOOK

(THIS POST IS PICTURE HEAVY)!
Hellooo my lovelies!
I did a fun makeup look earlier that i wanted to share with you all. I used sequins and beads to funk it up but it could be worn more casually or for a night out without those, just leaving the rest. I quite liked how this looked without the S&B's and would defo wear this out!
It actually quite similar in alot of ways to my 'everyday' makeup.










Products used:


Beads and Sequins
GOSH foundation primer, i never wear foundation but this is the best base for any makeup
Soap & Glory Bright here, Bright now (like a tinted moisturser)
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Benefit Bad gal mascara
MAC concealer
Rimmel pressed powder (to set)
Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner
All eyeshadows from the paintbox palette (Black, grey, silver, white and a tiny brown)
Bourjois paris Fuchsia o bobo lipstick

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment