FOLLOWERS

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Box Of Goodies

Hey Guys, Hope everyones doing good today. I was going to go into central London, Oxford Street to be exact today to get some MAC lippy but as its decided to rain very heavy all day so far (and it is 3.44pm by now!) i think i'll stay home. I have loads of Make-up work to be getting on with anyway, which i probably should be doing now. Do you ever stay home to do something and end up blogging? It drives me mad haha.. So anyway i did a little shopping on ASOS on friday (it arrived on saturday morning, i think the postman loves me) they have a sale on atm, as every other shop does so i thought id get a few bits. Ofcourse me being me i didnt just get from the sale haha ..



Leopard Print Ballerina Pumps £18


Devil Heart Necklace £6


Set Of Two Flower Hairclips £5


Lipsy Pink Rose Ring £6


Stretch Beads Leopard Bracelet £10

Flower Cluster Headband £6


Eylure Brow Pencil & Tamer £5

Bleach Skinny Jeans WAS £35 NOW £12

Distressed Heart Vest WAS £16 NOW £6 (Black) Coral £8

Love Lace Print Top WAS £18 NOW £8

Bears Stripe Vest WAS £16 NOW £9

Button Detail Bodysuit WAS £18 NOW £9
xo.

3 comments:

  1. The flower clips and headband are so cute, and I love the bodysuit at the end! Makes me want to shop :) Haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul :) I really love the devil heart necklace. And you found some really nice sale items too. I love your blog.. So I'll be following
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an amazing haul! i love it! box of goodies! can a girl ask for more, lucky girl! I love the flower cluster headband.

    take care,
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete