FOLLOWERS

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Chanel & NARS

CHANEL
I love chanel, simple. I'd always wanted one of those gorgeous black quilted lovelys.
Soooo.. i got one! I got it about 7 months ago, its black quilted and flaps over with the chanel sign, you know the one.. i really do love it, but have only used it once. Anyway I've seen one basically (almost) the exact same which i want to get. My nans always telling me they cost too much, yes they are alot but so what? I love them! I'm thinking i might sell my one just because i dont really use it, and it is real so im sure selling wont be a big issue.
Of course as i have such a love for all things Chanel i do love the makeup. So just a little post of my favorites.



Lipstick STRESA, 73

Concealer Stick BEIGE CLAIR, 10

COCO MADEMOISELLE (my fave)

Moisturizing Powder DESERT CORAIL, 61
I dont wear foundation so i use powder to keep oil at bay

(comes with powder)



NARS




I love this lipstick, its a coral colour but i've lost the box so dont actually know its number
Its called LOVE DEVOTION
Multiple Tint (lips & cheeks)
I love this as blush and it goes lovely with the coral lipstick. TURKS & CAICOS, 5402

xo.

2 comments:

  1. great chanel collection!, and you want to sell your bag!? are you nuts! I have that lipstick too its so i love the multi tonal colours to it! Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete