FOLLOWERS

Friday 15 January 2010

Bye Bye Music

what is the point in this font?
Haha btw i just wrote ^ what is the point in this font? Just because nobody knows what it says but anyway.. I just deleted the music i had on the blog because it was actually getting really annoying! I had to keep pausing what i was listening to coz fergie wouldnt shutup :P
Anyway ..
I've had a day of nothingness today! I cant remember the last time i just did nothing, i painted my nails and watched tele, still in my PJ's! haha.


Juicy Couture


I LOVE Juicy. Sometimes when i go to Selfridges i can just stand around for ages looking at their baby range just coz its sooo cute! Then i eventually move on to the adult section which is much more useful to me haha.. and on days off i love just sitting around in a juicy couture tracksuit, but heres some of their cuties..



1 comment: